cutest blog

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sandy Blue Eyes

Best Week Ever 


I should be working out... But, since I'm not - here is a blog update!

This week was amazing. We were on vacation in Destin with our friends the Nasons!! This vacation was the best. A special thanks to my parents for keeping Hayes a few days while we were there so I could sleep in, go running and spend time in the Word in the mornings. I even read an entire book the first couple days. I never have time to read so that was a huge luxury. We got to eat at fun restaurants and take walks to coffee shops. We even got to shop just a little... : ) Today I realized I think I look like the tanning mom with no make up on... that's not good. Here are some pictures of our relaxing and fun week. Oh and having a one year old at the beach is extremely fun. He had the best time playing in the sand.

Hello Sandy Blue Eyes... 

 Hayes climbed in and out of this chair all day...
 My boys...
 Love.

 And nap time...

No comments:

Post a Comment