cutest blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

Five Things Friday

I'm going along with this trend I've seen on some of my friends blogs.
These are my 5 favorite things this week:

5. Japanese Food.
Tonight we are going to Yoko Japanese Steakhouse in Brandon! I'm so excited about 1) a date with my husband and 2) my favorite meal - chicken hibachi.

4.  Body Pillow
This is the only way I can sleep now. I'm so thankful for this each night. It was also a Christmas present from Seth... which makes it sweeter to me. 
3. Vanilla Chapstick
I'm just addicted... it is the best.




2. Gungor's You make beautiful things 
I have listened to this song to start my day out in a calm mood and praising the Lord just about every day this week. And it makes me smile/cry because the Lord is making something new and beautiful in me right now - out of dust (baby Hayes). Such a neat feeling. The creator is creating in me...  



1. Special Breakfast with Seth
This morning Seth and I cooked hash-browns, sausage and eggs. And we made really yummy Dunkin Donuts Coffee - which is my favorite. And I had chocolate milk. Yum. Yum.

Love him.

2 comments:

  1. love these 5. love you and seth and baby hayes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are blogging again! I can't wait to see lots & lots of pictures of precious Hayes!!! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete