cutest blog

Saturday, July 28, 2012

NOLA Day 2

So, as we are driving home, I've decided to finish blogging about our amazing weekend getaway trip.

Saturday was perfect. I woke up at 6:38, rolled over, back to sleep!! Woohoo!! Didn't get out of bed till 8! It's the little things...

Had an amazing breakfast at Daisy Dukes right across from our hotel. And they gave us a HUGE cup of coffee to go. Yay. Took that cup of coffee and went and sat by the rooftop pool while reading the Word. Such a beautiful and peaceful time. Then set out for the day. Went straight for Magazine Street. We're big fans. Walked around awesome antique stores. Found an incredible all natural baby store - bought Hayes a happy and a baby gift for my friend Sarah. Then had lunch at a Juan's flying burrito - yum!! Thanks Hannah for suggesting that! And ended our trip at Sucre. My favorite place ever. I was like... Well like a kid in a candy store (cause I was in a candy store). And now we are journeying home... Thanks for the fun time New Orleans!

No comments:

Post a Comment