cutest blog

Saturday, July 28, 2012

New Orleans Anniversary Trip

Seth and I try to go on a little getaway every year for anniversary. This year we chose New Orleans! We have so much fun in the city - with so many options of adventures to do!!

My great friend from Hattiesburg, Hannah, who I've known my whole life, was there because she will be playing Elle Woods in Legally Blonde in a month!! Friday was her 25th bday so I was so excited to see her and celebrate! We grew up sharing birthday parties as we are both July Babies.

Seth and I stayed in a beautiful hotel that was part of a gift : ) and we ate dinner at The Rum House- so yummy and fun!! Then, of course, ended our night at Cafe du Monde.

I'm so thankful we go on adventures like this. And so blessed to have a wonderful husband who loves me and encourages me! God is good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment