cutest blog

Monday, March 26, 2012

Baby Wipes

When I had Hayes, I was encouraged by my friend Beth Gagliano to make homemade baby wipes. I love them and Hayes rarely ever has any diaper rashes (if he does, it is from antibiotics not wipes). So, I've been asked lately about how to make them, so here ya go!

Supplies:
A diaper pail (buy the cheapest one at Kroger/Walmart)
Paper towel
Knife
Baby Wash/Shampoo
Baby Lotion
1 Cup of hot water


 Begin by Cutting the paper towel in half and pulling out the hard roll part. You will see a few pictures down that I also usually have Seth do both of these parts...  Then put the papertowels into your pail.
 Mix 2 tablespoons of baby wash/shampoo and 2 tablespoons of baby lotion into 1 cup of hot water (not boiled, just hot) and mix.
 Then, pour that mixture into over the papertowels. At this point, pull out the one one paper towel in the middle. You will put this one paper towel through the hole in he lid. NOTE: Seth had to cut the hole to make it easier for the papertowels to go through.
 There he is.... : )

 And, I decorated this one since it's for a friend who loves owls! But, I'm not very happy with it... if you have any ideas, let me know!


And there ya have it! Homemade baby wipes. Cheap. Easy. Good for baby. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment